The S&P 500 finally joined the Nasdaq in the bull market club last week, with prices closing 20 percent over their December lows. Many traders remain bullish given the run so far. Others aren’t as excited, given how the runup has been driven by a small number of tech-heavy stocks detailing AI plans that may take years to unfold.
While we probably won’t go back to a bear market anytime soon, we may be in for a pause here. The rest of the market needs to catch up to tech stocks, and tech stocks need to take a breather. Plus, the summer months tend to historically be slow-moving ones for the market.
For now, traders may want to take some recent big winners off the table. And look for income-generating opportunities in options and dividend stocks for a slower pace in the market in the months ahead.
Now here’s the rest of the news:
The Great Reset Is Almost Here – Are You Prepared?
The globalist elites are currently testing their economic enslavement technology, according to Brandon Smith of Alt-Market.us. They already have a plan, and they’re working on a deadline. Now, all they need is a crisis… [Read Here]
3 Critical Tips for Never-ending Financial Stability
When planning for retirement, you want to do your very best to maximize your financial security. For most of us, “retirement” means a transition from the preservation phase of saving and into the distribution phase. Here’s how… [Read Here]
June 13, 2022
Friday’s inflation read of 8.6 percent took some by surprise. While some early data has shown a significant slowdown in the growth of inflation, it’s still high enough to be a concern. The good news? The job market is strong. And as long as employment is high, any significant drop in inflation rates will likely prove a boon to consumers.
The bad news is that the continued high inflation may push the Federal Reserve to raise its interest rates at an even faster rate. A few hours after Friday’s data dropped, Barclay’s Bank became the first to state that the Fed may raise rates 0.75 percent this week – with the goal of shocking the market and driving inflation lower. Whatever happens, uncertainty remains high, so investors will still want to stay cautious and employ some short-side and hedging trades against their long positions.
Now here’s the rest of the news:
Gold Investors Get an Early Christmas Present from the Fed
Last week, stocks rebounded on nothing but optimism because the latest retail report wasn’t as bad as expected. Markets going up is a good thing, right? Well, maybe… [Read Here]
June 13, 2021
Here’s to a better YOU … and now … Today’s DarrenDaily Recap Sunday. A collection of the weeks videos from Darren Hardy. Enjoy!
Naturally beautiful: Newfoundland, Canada.
…pink and very colourful!
P.S. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” –Cosby Show
June 13, 2020
“What you can create will absolutely astound you, but you have to start now.” —Marie Forleo
Top 10 Benefits of Using Resistance Exercise Bands
1. ADAPT EASILY FOR MULTIPLE FITNESS LEVELS… Resistance bands come in multiple resistance levels, usually light, medium or heavy. You can further adjust the amount of resistance during exercise just by giving more or less slack on the band, as well as by combining multiple resistance bands to increase the challenge.
2. MODIFY FAMILIAR EXERCISES… Resistance band exercises are often based on familiar strength-training moves. For example, if you stand on one end of the cord and curl your arm up while holding the other end, you’ve replaced your standard dumbbell bicep curl.
Or you can simply press play on our free workout videos on the community site and follow along for awesome results!
3. EXERCISE YOUR WHOLE BODY… Many resistance band kits come with suggested exercises for nearly every major muscle group in your body. Stepping on one end of a resistance band or looping it around a stationary object, for example, opens up many exercise possibilities.
4. SAVE ON STORAGE SPACE… When you don’t have a lot of room for a home gym, resistance bands are a great option that store in very little space. You can hang them on a hook after you exercise, or coil them up to store in a box or drawer.
5. EXERCISE ON THE ROAD… Because they are so small and portable, resistance bands are a great way to take your workout with you when you travel. There are many resistance band exercises that can easily be done in the small space of a hotel room.
6 YOU CAN GET YOURS FOR FREE… Yes, really! Just click here and help cover the small shipping fee and they’ll deliver one right to your doorstep! PLUS, you’ll receive several additional free bonuses as well, including The Mini-Band Circuit Burnout 30 Day At-Home Workout Program!
7. ADD VARIETY TO YOUR WORKOUTS… Over time, your muscles adapt to any new exercise routine. It’s a good idea to mix it up by cross training with free weights, machines and resistance band exercises. Each will work your muscles in a slightly different way. If you follow the free workout videos on our community site, every routine is different so you’ll never get bored or stuck in a plateau!
8. EXERCISE SAFELY, EVEN WHEN ALONE… Resistance bands offer strength-training without the risk of dropping a heavy weight on your foot or crushing your ﬁngers between weight plates. That makes them ideal for working out when you don’t have a personal trainer or exercise partner to spot you.
9. COMBINE WITH OTHER EXERCISE EQUIPMENT… While resistance bands work great on their own, they can also be combined with other exercise equipment. Performing bicep curls with both a resistance band and a dumbbell will give you the combined benefits of each type of equipment. That’s what we do in the free workout videos on our community site!
10. GET AN EFFECTIVE WORKOUT… Although there are differences between free weight and resistance band exercises, both are effective. Picture the arc motion your arm makes while doing a bicep curl. Free weights will feel heaviest at the beginning of that arc, while resistance bands make your muscles work harder at the end of the arc (when the band is most taut). Either way, your body is moving against resistance, and that will give your muscles an effective workout.
Have a great weekend!
June 13, 2019
Thankful Thursday Today!
No bridge to play tomorrow, so I’m headed ‘down the hill’ to Bowness today! I captured my ride and a few pictures along the way.
Playing Bridge was fun! Now I ride along the Bow River Pathway toward downtown to meet Caryl for dinner before she goes to Toastmasters; then I head home on the C-train! I captured that ride as well.
Chow for now!