Production data continues to suggest a slowing economy. However, other trends, such as the labor market and declining inflation rates, suggest that things are strong. Overall, it points to a mixed picture. That will likely cool the stock market’s returns over the next few months. The good news? It likely means avoiding a recession.
Indeed, we may have already had one. The first two quarters of 2022 saw negative economic growth in the U.S., which has historically been the definition of a recession. If we avoid one now, many more may point to the slightly negative growth last year as a reason why things have fared better now.
For now, traders can expect some downside, but it may mostly be limited to stocks that have seen the biggest move higher in the first half of the year. Investors focused on the long term may find some better buying opportunities in the coming months.
Now here’s the rest of the news:
Analyst Predicts Shocking Gold Price Spike
An experienced analyst makes a persuasive case for $12,000-$15,000 gold prices in the relatively near future. Sound crazy? It may be inevitable instead – here’s why… [Read Here]
June 26, 2022
Today’s Newfoundland and Labrador;
Trinity Harbour Lighthouse on Fort Admirals Point in foggy twilight, Bonavista Peninsula, Newfoundland.
June 26, 2021
your TIME.. how to make it count (5 Tips)
Have you ever heard that “time is money?” The truth is time is more than money; it’s the currency of life, and it’s an irreplaceable resource. When time’s up, it’s gone.
No wonder one of the first ways people try to increase their capacity or gain control of their lives is by trying to manage their time. We buy calendars, organizers, apps, and books on time management, and we make every effort to not allow a single minute of a day go to waste.
But there’s a big problem with that: Our days are numbered.
We can increase many capacities, but there’s nothing we can do to expand, save, or manage time. Time is a fixed resource – the number of minutes in a day, days in a week, and weeks in a year all tick away relentless in spite of our efforts to control it.
This is why we should instead focus on our energy. If we want to get more done, make a greater impact, and truly lead a life of significance, we need to increase our energy capacity. People who grow to their maximum potential don’t sit back and wait for things to happen; they go out and make things happen, and that requires energy.
Here are 5 ways to help you increase your energy capacity:
- Living in your “gift zone.” When you spend your time doing the things that you care about most, you will find yourself fully charged with energy. What are the activities that make you say, “I was born to do this?” That’s your gift zone. Spend more time there.
- Investing in family and friends. A life of significance is not about having more money and more stuff. It’s about spending time with and creating experiences and memories with the people you care about most. Who and what interactions fill you with energy?
- Adding value to others. Helping others is a huge energy booster. When we serve others by providing something that makes their day a little better, we enter what Ed Bastian calls the “virtuous circle” – we not only draw energy from having done some-thing good for someone else, we also get an energy boost from their response. As Zig Ziglar said, “You can get everything in life that you want if you just help enough people to get what they want.” How can you add value to others?
- Investing in your physical health. There’s no question that taking care of yourself – nourishing your body with clean, whole foods, exercising regularly, and getting plenty of quality sleep – is essential to optimizing your physical energy capacity. And let’s face it, you can’t live up to your maximum potential if your health is a wreck – or you’re dead. What can you do to improve your physical health?
- Making room for God. Once we realized that we’re human, we’re flawed, and our capacity for energy and strength are limited, we developed a desperate daily dependence on God. Seeking Him and giving Him room to work in our lives energizes us in ways we can’t begin to describe. How can you better connect spiritually to tap into supernatural energy?
When we focus on increasing our energy capacity, we discover we can do more – even when our time is short.
Make Every Second Count!
June 26, 2020
The ﬁnancial sector really led the way into the close as it was the top-performing sector. However, the late vote by the Federal Reserve may require some banks to eliminate their dividend because of the stress tests. While its big news, we’ll see how the market responds.
Now here’s the rest of the news:
Investors Are Shorting Stocks… So Expect Higher Prices. You should always be a little scared of consensus… When every-one’s on the same side of a trade, it typically goes against them. The reason for this is simple. If everyone’s bullish on an idea at the same time, who’s left to buy & push it higher?
A New Money Making Era Is Erupting In America. As your #1 clue, look who’s about to go bankrupt next!
June 26, 2019
Persuasive Titles & Headlines Mini Book $14.99
Are you someone who is kinda ‘wingin’ it when coming up with a headline?
Everyone knows creating a compelling video headline is the first step to getting people to consume your content.
Without a persuasive headline, you won’t grab people’s attention.
That’s why ‘we’ created this Persuasive Titles & Headlines “mini“ book to attract more people to you.
Bypass the years of study and failure required to come up with persuasive titles/headlines for your videos.
Inside there are 90 proven to work compelling video headline formulas and examples.
You’ll no longer have to waste time coming up with a title for your video with this convenient ‘take with you anywhere‘ mini book.
Simply come up with a topic, open up your mini book. select a fill in the blank formula and start shooting your video!
I thought you might like this! [Please let me know.] I don’t believe it is sold, as of yet on Amazon. 🙁