Good morning. Stocks traded flat on Friday and saw a slight move higher on Monday. Following overbought conditions a month ago, markets have become oversold. That’s a good sign we’ll see stocks trend higher this week.
The biggest boost could come from the Federal Reserve. The central bank is having a meeting in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and a number of members will be speaking. With the news already out that we may see another rate hike this year, but that we’re likely near the end, there’s a good chance any market surprise is a positive this year.
Traders and investors alike can look for oversold stocks to buy here for a bounce higher.
Now here’s the rest of the news:
Washington’s Mistake Leads to a Big Retirement “Adjustment”
We’ve spent some time discussing the “magic number,” the amount of savings required for a comfortable retirement. Inflation moves the goalpost – and if your retirement planning doesn’t… [Read Here]
Could a New World Currency Dethrone the Dollar?
The Federal Reserve’s just-launched FedNow payment network is the first step on the road to transforming the U.S. into an entirely cashless economy. Today, we ask whether that’s a… [Read Here]
August 22, 2022
Rising talk about recession from a Federal Reserve president spooked the stock market on Friday. But the fact of the matter is, the market was already on track to break a four-week winning streak. Following the market’s large decline throughout the first half of the year, the recent move is shaping up to have been little more than a bear market rally.
Stocks may end up coming to retest their June lows in the coming weeks and months. The extent of the next leg down depends on data on inflation and economic growth – as well as an idea of exactly when the Fed will pivot away from raising interest rates. For now, continue to expect market volatility both up and down – and look for trades that can profit best from those swings.
Now here’s the rest of the news:
The Ultimate Solution to Most Financial Problems
This year’s Rule Symposium summit in Florida hosted a number of financial experts who spoke about the current market conditions and how best to navigate them. Among them were several… [Read Here]
August 22, 2021
DECLARATION FOR THE DAY:
“Start today, not tomorrow. If anything, you should have started yesterday.”
(Say this 3 times today)
Here’s to a better YOU … and now … Today’s DarrenDaily Recap Sunday. A collection of the weeks videos from Darren Hardy. Enjoy!
Beautiful Summer Day in Llandudno Sea Front and empty pier in North Wales, United Kingdom
August 22, 2020
Today! Join Me For Saturday Coffee Break With Tanya … as I pretty well copy word-for-word the email I received at 9:37 AM this morning and extend the invitation to all of you, my friends, as the invite was extended to me… [with Tanya’s permission, of course…]
Hey Robert, as I sit here writing this email to you I realize the title of this email should be ‘How to do a cleanse without killing your significant other’ but it will suffice with me saying that my boyfriend Christian and I did a 9 day cleanse and I’m happy to report he’s still alive.
Here’s the proof for those of you that have done cleanses in the past and you’re thinking of calling the missing person hotline…
That’s us on the last day of the cleanse. We did the medical medium original 3-6-9 cleanse.
I highly recommend it to everyone who wants more energy and mental clarity.
It was a journey of ups and downs, highs and lows, pain and joy… But so is building a business or anything worthwhile right?
The way to survive a cleanse is the same way to survive the highs and lows of building your business. It requires 2 things:
***Controlling your mind and redirecting your thoughts each and every day.
***Surrounding yourself with people who have the same goals as you do and support you along the way. #teamwork
When I wanted to quit, Christian was there to remind of why we even started the cleanse in the first place. And when he wanted to quit I did the same for him.
Plus doing anything alone is HARD.
If you aren’t surrounded by people who support you and have the same goals that you do … they won’t understand what you’re doing and won’t encourage you to ‘stay in the game’ quit when the going gets tough.
If you don’t have a tribe of supportive people that want to see you reach your goals … come join my Facebook Mastermind Group where you will find the support that you need.
I put it together for those who need a tribe that supports them and it’s also where you find me sharing my top earner strategies that will help you rank advance … so make sure you join us!
You can request access to the group right over here: http://www.buildlikeabossgroup.com
Okay Rockstar, I know you’re ready for a good weekend but let’s take a little coffee or tea break and dive into some good training to prepare you for the upcoming week.
Here’s a recap of this week’s training in case you missed it: This week’s training Episode was a really good one. I shared My Favorite Free Content Marketing Tool That Gives You Content Ideas To Attract The Perfect Customer.
If you missed it, you can watch it right over here: http://www.tanyaaliza.com/226
This week’s powerful Facebook live: I also did a really powerful Facebook live and the feedback was amazing. I shared 2 things.
#1 — How To Use My Secret Tool (no one really talks about) to Find Perfect Content Ideas For your Social Media Posts That Drive Customers.
#2 — How To Get The Attention Of Your Leadership So They Want To Work With You More & Share Their Insider Secrets With! Come and join in.
It was a training full of actionable tips that you can implement right away. You can watch it right over here: https://www.facebook.com/TanyaAliza/videos/221259319291924
This week’s downloadable Resource: You know that every week I share a powerful free resource with my tribe. This week I shared a FREE RESOURCE called My 25 Social Media Post Ideas to you get more engagement, interest, and sales for your business when you post on social media. You can download it by visiting the blog episode and clicking on the big yellow button right over here: http://www.tanyaaliza.com/226
Announcements: Keep an eye on your Inbox this upcoming Monday morning because I’m putting together a training topic that a lot of you have been asking for and will help you immensely in your business. #spoileralert
Hope you have an amazing weekend 🙂
Appreciate you Rockstar!
“Helping You Create Success Faster, While Building a Lifestyle You Love”
Connect with me more on my Blog — TanyaAliza.com
August 22, 2019
Position Yourself for Success
“Just like in a race or game of chess, you must position yourself to make the right move. By being in the right place at the right time, you can dramatically increase your chances for success in any endeavor.”
I recommend you use the following checklist to improve your personal positioning. How do you rate in each area? What can you do to enhance your preparedness?
1. Health and Vitality. You can’t have get-up-and-go if you don’t have a reserve of energy and good health. We must take care of ourselves in order to have the drive and strength to go after our dreams. You know what to do. It’s common sense. Eat right, get adequate rest, and take good care of your body. It’s the only one you get.
2. Education and Skills. What you know and what you can do in terms of skills is a big part of your positioning. What skills do you need to work on? What do you need to learn? Take some classes. Do some research. Read. Make a commitment to a lifelong search for knowledge and upgrading your skills. It will not only increase your preparation quotient, but it will keep you feeling stimulated — even young.
“Thorough preparation makes its own luck.” —Joe Poyer
3. Contacts. The people you know and the relationships you’ve developed over the years can be a virtual gold mine to you. It’s imperative you cultivate and build your associations in order to obtain help and round up talent for your projects.
4. Self-Image and Self-Esteem. How you feel about yourself comes across to others. It can’t be faked. You increase your self-esteem by doing the right thing — always. You improve your conﬁdence by doing what you say you’ll do — whether you say it to yourself or to others. Every time we lie, we chip away at our self-image. There is no status quo. We either build or tear down our self-esteem. Integrity is the essence of everything successful.
“I would as soon appear before an audience half clothed as half prepared.” —Daniel Webster
5. Finances and Credit. Most opportunities involve an investment of money as well as time and energy. Having money in the bank and good credit on which to borrow can go a long way toward tipping the scales in your favor. In the world of business, “cash is king.” Pay off those debts and create some savings (if you haven’t already) and get ready.
6. Attitude. People with good attitudes not only get more done, they attract opportunity and people who can help them. Are you someone people like to be around? Would you consider your attitude to be one of your strongest assets? Regardless of your answer, you can improve your attitude and along with it, your success. Read good books. Listen to good tapes. Stay around positive people. Study people you think have good attitudes and emulate that part of them.
It’s not easy, I know. As Coach Bear Bryant said, “It’s not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference.” 🙂