Good morning. Yesterday, the Bank of Japan opted not to raise interest rates anytime soon. That’s a similar outlook to other central banks, which have largely stopped raising interest rates in the past few months. While bankers still talk tough on inflation, their action has helped fuel the market rally of the past few weeks.
With the tightening cycle over, investors are already making predictions for where interest rates can go next year. However, it’s likely that central bankers won’t want to cut yet, with inflation still running hot. Rather, it’ll make more sense to hold off – and cut rates aggressively if something starts to break in the economy.
Investors and traders can likely see stocks trend higher through the rest of the month. And typically in a Presidential election year, January can be bullish as well. But later in the spring, markets may start to get much more volatile to the downside again.
Here’s the rest of the news:
The Financial Disaster No One Is Talking About
Brandon Smith of Alt-Market.com explains the origin of the conundrum facing the U.S. economy today: stagflation, or hyperinflation? It’s truly a dilemma, and there’s only one way out… [Read Here]
Scary Predictions For 2024
The forecasts are in, and 2024 isn’t looking promising. A resurgence of inflation, a spike in unemployment and a stagnating economy are leading a growing number of analysts to forecast 2024 will… [Read Here]
December 12, 2022
While investors are focused on earnings, trends such as sales can provide an important clue for how a company is performing operationally.
One subtle trend is to watch a company’s inventory. Rising inventories can be troublesome, as it could be a sign of slowing sales or overproduction. And to clear inventory, companies often have to engage in steep discounts. The latest example Lululemon (LULU), which recently saw its inventories jump to $1.8 billion. That’s a lot of yoga pants.
Traders should watch this trend, as it can be a sign of a company in trouble. The good news? Declining inventories can be a sign of improving pricing power.
Here’s the rest of the news:
Wall Street Insider Shares His 2023 Gold Strategy
Gold’s whiplash couple of years have almost made everyone forget just how big of an outperformer it is. It has risen by 450% since 2000, having spent most of 1999 around $255. Still, even gold… [Read Here]
The Mother of All Crashes Is Coming in April 2023
The signs of the coming economic contraction are already both present and obvious, but the overall economic picture probably won’t be acknowledged in the mainstream until… [Read Here]
December 12, 2021
Here’s to a better YOU … and now … Today’s DarrenDaily Recap Sunday. A collection of the weeks videos from Darren Hardy. Enjoy!
Describing its beauty!!! Hope Well Rock, New Brunswick Canada.
…at low tide, of course!
December 12, 2020
8 Powerful Mindset Hacks
If you learn to master your mindset, you hold the keys to the castle. Said differently, changing the way you think can be the key to getting the results you want in your life.
Too often, what holds us back – from our goals and dreams – is us… our negative thoughts, our self-limiting beliefs and our fragile mindsets. Yet, when you work on your mindset, everything changes for the better.
Here are 8 powerful mindset hacks that will change your life – and may very well rock your world.
- Your thoughts shape your life. Everything starts with a thought, which impacts your feelings, actions, and ultimately, your results. If you’re not happy with the results in your life, you have the power to change everything simply by changing your thoughts.
- Identify your thoughts. Are your thoughts negative or positive? Do they support the results you want in life?
- You can’t change the past. What’s done is done. Accept that you can’t change events of the past (although you can learn from them) and stop wondering “what if”.
- Worry is a waste of time. Worrying is one of the most useless, wasteful emotions we can experience, yet it is one of the most common. If we learn to let go of this emotion, our lives will be so much easier.
- Embrace what you can control. Focus on the areas of life that are within your control – the things that you can affect and have power over changing.
- People vs your mindset. Be mindful of the people you surround yourself with. Keep your distance from people who bring you down, such energy out of you, make you feel bad or don’t serve you any value.
- Ask questions. Ask questions that support the results you want in your life. How can you feel happier? How can you achieve your goal? What can you do today to move forward?
- Enjoy the ride. Once you get to a milestone, another one appears… and then another… and another. We tend to keep moving our eyes forward, never fully allowing ourselves to enjoy the process and celebrate key victories along the way. Enjoy the ride; it’s all about the process.
To a strong mindset!
Change That Up
December 12, 2019
While some of that is seasonal to winter’s reduced demand, it’s still early in the year for that. The likely culprit is U.S. oil production, which has topped that of Saudi Arabia in recent years. As a non-OPEC member that uses nearly all of its oil domestically, materially higher prices for oil will likely have to wait until the shale boom plays out.
Here’s the rest of the news:
Tips to Keep you Going
Why? Let’s analyze. A couple things, number 1, that waitress probably asks that question a hundred times a day. Number 2, and more importantly, they don’t have on addiction to the outcome. You need to be asking people not to join your business, not to become a customer, but are they open?
What are the two things that the waitress has that’s a humongous advantage to all of us professional, really awesome, network marketers? Number 1, she asks the question hundreds of times a day, probably, and number 2, she has no addiction to the outcome. If you became like that waitress you would become a frigging juggernaut. You would carry the hammer of Thor with ease. See if people are open to receiving the key lime pie, to joining your opportunity, to being a customer of your product. If they’re not, go serve the next table. Don’t worry about it. It’s not that big of a deal. Discouragement means that you were addicted to the outcome.
Have a non-addiction to the outcome. Darren Hardy’s message is similar … “How To Lead Top Talent”
The Key to any Business Success — Don’t Get Discouraged. 😉